Palais Galliera : Musée de la mode de la ville de Paris
From July 12th to November 2nd 2014
Palais Galliera Exhibition : "Fashion in France, 1947-1957." Discover a museum that will never go out of style
Drawn from the Palais Galliera collection and sporting the labels of the most famous couturiers as well as others now forgotten (Jean Dessès, Madeleine Vramant, Lola Prusac), the remarkable pieces making up this exhibition – some 100 models and accessories – retrace the evolution of the female form through the decade 1947–1957: from the birth of the New Look to the death of Christian Dior and the advent of Yves Saint Laurent.
- Open on Tuesday to Sunday from 10 am to 6pm
- Closed on Mondays and public holidays*
- Late openings on Thursdays until 9 pm
- Last access to the exhibition at 5:15 pm (and at 8:15 pm for the late openings on Thursdays)
- During this exhibition, the Palais Galliera will be closed on July 14th, August 15th and November 1st.
- Full 8 € / Reduced 6 € / Ages 14-26 4 € /
- Free up to age 13
- New rates from September 1st, 2014 (Full 8 € / Reduced 6 € / Free up to age 18)
More information on Palais Galliera website.
Christian Dior, robe « Bonbon », A/H 1947. Coll. Palais Galliera. Picture: © Grégoire Alexandre